COVID 19 Safety
To insure the safety of our customers and employees, showroom visits will be by appointment only.
Things You Need to Know About Quartz Surface Warranty
- Do not clean this product with Bleach, Comet, Soft Scrub, Alkaline cleaners like oven cleaner, products containing pumice (like SOS pads), paint remover, furniture strippers, tarnish removers, or silver cleaners.
- Do not apply sealers, penetrants or topical treatments to any quartz surface under any circumstances.
- Quartz surfaces are heat resistant, but not heat proof. Do not take a hot pan out of the oven and put it on a Quartz surface, it will scorch this product; always use a trivet under it. Toaster ovens, Bread toasters, Fondue pots, Electric frying pans, Griddles, Roaster Ovens, Heat Lamps, & Crock pots should have something between them & the Quartz surface.
Fabrication & Installation
- All corners (inside or outside) on Quartz surface projects will need to have a radius corner. This also applies to Notches, Upper Caps, Pass-Through tops, Sink cutouts, Cook Top cutouts, and Drains for Bar Taps.
- Do not stand on top of Quartz surfaces.
- Any overhang more than 7” require support such as an “L” Bracket or a Post.
If you do any of these things, you could VOID YOUR WARRANTY with the manufacturer!
"We absolutely love the work done by The Granite Guys!! Not only are our quartz countertops beautiful and exactly what
we wanted, but two years after the installation, their customer service team was quick to help with a minor
warranty issue. We highly recommend."